- Innovative Design. When subjected to a static pressure of 100 PSI shall be capable of safely with-standing a surface temperature of 1200º F (649º C) applied by a hot metal cube for a minimum of 45 seconds without bursting. Additionally, the Service Test Pressure is 500 PSI, making it a very durable and reliable hose.
- Durable. Optional Dura-Cote™ treatment extends the life of the hose and greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. Also protects from mildew and no drying is required.
- Flexible. Remains flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C) and is highly resistant to ozone and oxidation. Kink resistance exceeds that of lightweight jacketed hose.
- Versatile. Suitable for use with CAFS and foam solutions.
- Certified. Manufactured in accordance with NFPA 1961 Standard, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.