Designed specifically for aggressive firefighting applications with true diameter waterways.
- True diameter means less water weight, which makes this hose easier to stretch, advance and maneuver.
- Kinks less than any other hose in its class, especially at low pressures.
- Unique Mertex® lining yields extremely low friction loss, for maximum flow and superior adhesion.
- Standard with anodized Wayout® couplings and IDentify® coding system.
- The reflective recessed arrows help guide the way out of a fire.
- The IDentify® recessed area provides for color and bar coding and/or identification markings.
- Standard with Permatek HP™ treatment in (9) color options.
- Burst safety factor of 3.75 times the service pressure for greater security.
- Remains flexible to -65º F / -55º C
- Exceeds NFPA 1961, UL and FM performance requirements.
- UL approved in sizes 1 ¾ inch (44mm) and 2 ½” (64mm) and can be labeled upon request.
- Can get your Fire Department logo Imprinted