This rescue tool is the first of its kind.
It’s a cutter that allows you to operate submerged in fresh water and unencumbered by any hoses or power units. And despite this unique skill, it’s still one of the fastest, most powerful cutters in the business.
• Watertight allows you to operate the tool submerged in fresh water
• Wide cutter opening at 7.87 inches
• Shorter case length, 3 inches shorter than the S 788E2
• Brushless DC electrical motor runs more efficiently with higher performance for a longer battery life
• Optimized weight
• Two LED lights illuminate the front of the tool
• Larger waterproof battery option (9Ah) with IP57 protection class
• New, faster battery charger