About Fire Research Corp
Founded in 1968, Fire Research Corp. (FRC) has been manufacturing innovative products designed for the Fire and Safety Industry for over four decades. Safety equipment, controls, instrument displays, scene lights, and station accessories are shipped to truck builders, dealers, and fire departments throughout the world. Whether it is used at the scene during operations, for training, or in the station house, each product is specifically designed to promote a safer working environment.
SPECTRA LED lampheads output an impressive range of super bright white light in a variety of models to suit your needs. Choose from 14,000 lumens in the compact Spectra-MS, to 15,000 lumens in the Surface Mount, to 20,000 lumens, and up to 28,000 lumens in both the Spectra-MAX and Spectra-MAX-S. This is the brightest LED scene light available.
Tankvision Pro 300
The TankVision Pro is the fire industry’s first multicolor tank level display. It uses a pressure sensor to sense the amount of liquid in the tank and can be calibrated to accurately display the volume in tanks of all shapes and sizes.
- Various Programmable multi-color tank level displays available
- Fractional scale standard, also available with percentage scale
- 9 LED level indicators with fractional scale
- 10 LED level indicators with percentage scale
- The TankVision Pro is available for water, class A foam, and class B foam tanks. Each display has a distinctive color and style.